Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 9:46 PM
spread the love around <3

22 January : D

happy 4th month boyfriend ! (:
went to meet boyfriend at punggol
& his dad send us to school : D
collected my cheque for working so hard for band (:
saw mr rafi & guessed he could tell we're tgt, lols.
bf talked to mr tan.yh and pulled me along.

ate at kovan, xing wang cafe(:
Thank You, boyfriend : D
* shall get pictures from him later.

23 January : D

went to far east & chinatown with parents till midnight,
tired tired tired !
went there by train
and saw xiang yun with her daughter & maid.
they were alighting at orchard
saw some rehearsal for cny eve along the roadside.
























they are belinda lee, ng hui, dawn yeoh, elvin ng, lee teng & felicia chin?


24 January : D

happy month & counting !
last long with daddy (:
& catch more movies to make me jealous, kekes (:

another css3 on 9th feb,
wonder if my parents allow me to go this time?
I hope so, thn we all can eat dinner tgt again !

* shall reply tags tmr ! sorry (:


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives