|
Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 9:11 PM
Happy Valentine's Day [eve] : D
Planned to meet linda in the morning
to collect valentine's cookies, but i was late, kekes. I'm so guilty for making linda and daryl wait for me. & somemore eating breakfast with daryl's dad, I'm such a mean girl. I went serangoon to collect & off to home cause i forgot my band skirt and wanted to put some of the cookies at home for family(: & i went back home again because i left my handphone at home. Lols, made me so sweaty after walking. & of course, some boyfriend of mine became very impatient because he waited very long. But his face changed after hearing the reason(: we went to school & met Mrs Ho and she helped me pass the skirt to Belinda(: boyf went to chat with Mr Rafi for awhile again, should stay away from boyf next time when i enter school,lols. took 136 to amk hub & the first thing we did was to patronize yundi's stall ^^ ate mac before heading to the movie to watch " the wedding game " and ate fish and co after that : D played arcade for awhile & went to print some photos (: Thank you boyfriend for today and the present (: * shall not tell everybody what was my valentine's gift to boyfriend. I gave a card, cookies and something (: Evening, went to meet my primary school friends. havent seen them for more than 4years, some of them remained the same, some of them changed. But still ever friendly (: ate dinner with them at mac again, & bused home with boyf and zhihao (: pictures time <3 cookies for valentine's ! : D valentine's day present from swarovski(: lunch at fish and co (: But i didnt finished it ! ): & a picture from the last blog post (: |
Profile
![]() Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family10 GirlFriends 4EB 2008 5some Marketing Cliques Band Piano Candies Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight Mr Men and Little Miss Nanny Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs & Outings are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags
Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (: A N G E L (: A N G E L I N E (: B A N D (: B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(: B E L I N D A (: B E R Y L (: C E C I L I A (: C H E R A L Y N (: C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (: D E S M O N D (: E S T H E R (: E U G E N E (: E V Y (: F A R A H A N I (: F A R A H (: F E L I C I A (: F L O R E N C E (: G A N G Y I (: H U I M I N (: H U I Q I N G (: H U I X I N (: J A N E (: J A S L I N (: J A S M I N E (: J A S M I N E (: J A S O N (: J E S S I E (: J I A Y I (: J O C E L Y N (: K A H H U I (: L I N D A (: L I N K I E N (: L I P I N G (: L Y N E T T E (: L Y N N (: M A R C U S (: M A R I A (: M E I Z H E N (: M I N G J I A (: M U N Q I N G (: N I C O L E (: O F E L I A (: P E I L I N G (: R A M A N (: R U I J I A (: R U S S A E L(: S A M A N T H A (: S A M A N T H A (: S H A R L E N E (: S H A R L E N E [2](: S H A R O N (: S H A U N (: S I N W E E (: S Y L V E S T E R (: V I C T O R (: V I V I E N (: V I V I E N O N G (: W E E K I A T (: W E N J I E (: X I U J U N (: X I U Y I N (: Y U N D I (: Z A K I A H (: Z H I H A O (: Z H I K A I (: Z H I Y A N (: Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 Credits
|