Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
looking for something (:

6th February

went to eat breakfast with boyf in the morning,
thn cabbed down to kovan cause bf thinks he very rich,
& paid the uncle 50dollars but he didnt want to accept.
lols.
ate again again,
i'm growing fatter each day, lols.

went out with linda & esther to job hunting ! : D
we ran in the rain like small lil' kids(:

10th February

went to boyfriend's house to eat lunch with his parents,
lols. so shy : D
Thank you to his parents for inviting (:

went to compass to find Eugene at mac,
he is sooo friendly in his mac outfit ! suppeeerr !
boyfriend left me at compass cause he had to work,
so i asked ruijia to accompany me shopshop.
we walk down the escalator and we both was like
" hey, isnt that... "
I saw lynette nuer & huiling at first,
but she saw jiajing, yewchien & kenneth.
LOLS.
so we pretended that we didnt see the guys,
so we lowered our head and walk past quietly.
but they went " hey, isnt that ruijia? and lydia? "
hahahahhas.
we went over & chatted with lynette for awhile.
& the first thing she said was about mabel lim, lols.

thank you to ruijia for accompanying me
walking, shopping, eating & going all over the places(:
& to eugene for the advice : D

I hope misunderstanding between everybody will clear,
back to the happy little people we once know^^
take care to both of you(:



sweet lil' tags <3
[ hehe, late again (: ]

Vivien : lols, at least you're lazy for a day only. I'm lazy for days to blog, lols.
Sharlene : awww, i'm so touched ! I also got tag your blog okay ! : D
lols, mama, you forgot to teach us how to be humble arh? ^^
Schnitzel : nono, it isnt long. It only consists of 4 words, rawr !
thcrazylil'girl : hmms, bugis arh. fun fun : D
But outings with forever 10 will be even better ! : D
t3hS3xyHum0ngousM34tb411: lols, your name very long leh.
btws, what got the skin colour got to do with laughing at me?
ohoh, and he laughed at me cause we were at the children department,
& i did something silly, kekes.
Chitwan : looks so unwilling to tag me like that,
i shall reply you a super short one thn (:

Naima : HELLO NANNY ! I'll try try try to say hi to you tmr first (:


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives