Tuesday, April 7, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
somehow or rather

6th April

went out with boyfriend to amk hub
& watched a movie : D
somehow, I've forgotten what we did that day.
heehee, boyf forgets about it too(:

7th April

thank you boyfriend who went shopping
with me for groceries : D
He choosed apples & grapes, when i didnt know how to(:
* mama says "I" choose better thn daddy(:

8th April

went to celebrate boyfriend's birthday
which falls on 16 april.

boyfriend made yundi and wenxue wait at amk hub,
& spent time together(:
& caught a movie with him, yundi & wenxue.
ohoh, Shinjuku Incident is very gross, lols.

cabbed down with them to pasir ris to cycle with
sharlene, ruijia, cecilia.
& huixin and vivien came and join us later.
ate pizza hut with boyfriend : D

9th April

serangoon's speech day ! : D

went with friends to find boyf,
passed him his present
& we ate there (:

* sorry to friends, not in any preference
[ cecilia, ruijia, sharlene ]
for catching someone's disease.
Lydia shall not be emo the next time : D

dinner with boyf at ajisen : D
* at this rate, i'll grow fatter(:

there are times when i dont understand things,
when i dont get the logic or reason behind it.
when they just leave you with a crappy reason,
when i dont have the courage to sort things out.
i cant turn the clock back,
but i can bask myself in happiness now (:


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives