|
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 6:25 PM
sweet lil' tags <3Chitwan's sis : hahas, i shy : DZakiah : yupps yupps, i want outing too(:btw, thank you for accompanying me on speech day.I really appreciate it(:thcrazylil'girl : got got, i called you when you were in taiwan is the evidence(: Xiiuyiin : you never say you love me, only give me tags ):Lynette : I MISS YOU ALOT TOO ! xoxo girl, study hard arh !Zhihao : wei, i very polite one okay, not like you [ jkjk ] (:Zhenjie : lols, you nothing to tag finding something to say arh.btw, have fun in your school too : DSharlene : hahas ! I emo pro anot? my birthday present, the EMO. shirt <3LOL, nono. i cant be emo, you're right. it doesnt' suits me : Di love you, get well soon okay ! <3
|
Profile

Hello There ! : D

2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags
|