Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 9:02 PM
more days of breaks ! : D

hello readers ! : D

25th May
[ no school ! sbm graduation day (: ]

ohoh, i slacked at home the whole day
and started catching up on boys before flowers.
I started watching before poly started,
but somehow i'm still watching it still.
LOL, i guess i'm reaaaalllyyyy slow !
My sis can watch the whole drama like so fast,
and was even waiting for it to end, like last few epi,
wonder how she does it.
But it's goodgood, cause she send me the whole ost : D
hahas, good thing about being slow : D

& started on studying microsoft access,
arghs! Dont like IT stuff somehow, lols.
I'm dumb in IT ):
It's group and individual work,
didnt want to study, but cant let my partner fail.
so i went to study the whole textbook again, lols !

26th May

i saw jinhui korkor today in bus 72 : D
YAY, second time ^^
He says he got a feeling that he'll meet me cause the bus travels to slow.
means he's trying to say i'm slowwww ):

met wilson early in the morning,
lols.
oh! my partner for IT was vivien soh : D
kekes, we both panic when we couldn't find the unique values thingy.
butbutbut, we managed to find it for the questions we did earlier on.
weird huh, lols.
but we managed to find other stuff last minute : D
& i wrote two sentences for half an hour.
my brain just couldn't think, no matter how much i study. lols.

I was like telling jane about how i didnt did my poa tutorials,
and for every other tutorials too.
HAHA, she she was like, yeahyeah !
so we everytime flip open the book, read the question and close it.
LOL.
huiqing dont need to say la, 12pointer, lols !
she's verrryyy smart, dont need to study also can pass one(:
right huiqing? : D
that's why you should help "others" in need you know : D
esp your best game, maplestory (:
hahas, enough of my birdy life ( i learnt this word from huiqing ! ),
lols.

btw, i saw the case of the changi beach drowning guy on sunday.
was there for some church event,
so i was there when they found out about the guy who was drowning and contacted the police coastguard.
and saw some police coastguard warning the swimmers of huge tidal waves.
http://www.tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,203113,00.html
I feel sad for the guy ):



sweet lil' tags <3

Sharlene : hahahs! I'm such a good girl (:
lols, go causeway point walk walk : D
or or, go play games ^^
Chitwan : dumb leh you, so long thn tag "happy 8th month" LOL.
heehee, which day you not angry : D
HuiQing : hahas, according to everybody though, cause will decrese the bad eyesight.
I lazy to get up early in the morning to put leh, i at home also lazy to put le, kekes(:
Eugene : lols, you so random! suddenly hihi, so long never see you in school le ! : D


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives