|
Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 7:38 PM
one more month has passed : D
22nd May
Happy 8th month to boyf (: ohoh, I slept at 3am last night, trying to rush for my ICA marketing project, this shows me not to do last minute work, lols. A big big thank you to my sister who stayed up with me to help me do the touch-up work : D btw, i was late for lecture for macroe! hahas, tgt with the girls. cheralyn slept at 5plus and she was early for class! meisuan slept at 3am and she was early too. We ate mac & got blue glasses ! <3 I was kinda sleepy when cheralyn was high, when i was high, cheralyn was like going to sleep. HAHA, cycle for not sleeping. Miss dont care, jane, dont want entertain me ): Huiqing let me use her lappy while i lend her my ds : D after school ; D yundi waited for me outside my classroom, so touched : D & we went to meet zhihao for early dinner, at junction8, went to play some arcade and walk walk(: More outings ! ~ Met boyf later on at j8 and bus down to his house for dinner(: ohoh, and the bus broke down, lols ! we were late for dinner, sorry ): 23th May went to buy stuff at hougang.m with sister(: shaun randomly called me, & asked me to throw down some bread from my house? LOL, heard someone singing at the background, i think it was kenneth, lols ! Happy months and counting to JANE ! <3 24th May went to order contacts' and stuff, I was like lazy to wear everyday but mum says it's good for the eyes. wonder how i'm going to wake up early & wear those things. according to experience at the month of january, one month worth of contacts = wearing once hahahahhas ! : D went to glenys' birthday party : D she was very high, hahas ! ohoh, her mum was sooo hip ! should have seen her, she dances with the teenagers! most of her party was dancing with the disco lights, so vivien.o , the rest and I sat around and chat. okayokay, we shall learn a couple and showcase it on her birthday party next year ! lols, jkjks : D took bus with vivien, munqing and anrui to somewhere, lols. vivien was so worried and anxious for me cause it was so late and she scared i would lose my way. HAHA, she's so nice <3 I got home at 12am, heehee : D and without spamming my phone(: finally after the "boyf" incident last yr, weee~ let's hope parents got more trust & allow me to get home later ! ^^ ![]() sweet lil' tags <3 HuiXin : hahas, thank you for the photos ! : D Sharlene : yupps yupps ! I want more too ): jiayous for your exams ! ^^ Miss seeing me in school right? LOVE LOVE ! Miss Mean : hey ! nono, i'm miss shy, cant show these type of actions. My boyf makes me do centre parting everytime he sees me now): Chitwan : stupid boyf, you're suppose to side me leh ! mean boyf. hahas, lovelove(: YunDi : hello ahyi ! I miss you, must have more outings okay! Lydia love you alot alot (: HuiQing : nonono, little miss sunshine ! (: XiuYin : who forgets you leh ! never jio me out for lunch! I so sad le lor, i see sylvester almost every week, LOL! |
Profile
![]() Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family10 GirlFriends 4EB 2008 5some Marketing Cliques Band Piano Candies Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight Mr Men and Little Miss Nanny Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs & Outings are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags
Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (: A N G E L (: A N G E L I N E (: B A N D (: B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(: B E L I N D A (: B E R Y L (: C E C I L I A (: C H E R A L Y N (: C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (: D E S M O N D (: E S T H E R (: E U G E N E (: E V Y (: F A R A H A N I (: F A R A H (: F E L I C I A (: F L O R E N C E (: G A N G Y I (: H U I M I N (: H U I Q I N G (: H U I X I N (: J A N E (: J A S L I N (: J A S M I N E (: J A S M I N E (: J A S O N (: J E S S I E (: J I A Y I (: J O C E L Y N (: K A H H U I (: L I N D A (: L I N K I E N (: L I P I N G (: L Y N E T T E (: L Y N N (: M A R C U S (: M A R I A (: M E I Z H E N (: M I N G J I A (: M U N Q I N G (: N I C O L E (: O F E L I A (: P E I L I N G (: R A M A N (: R U I J I A (: R U S S A E L(: S A M A N T H A (: S A M A N T H A (: S H A R L E N E (: S H A R L E N E [2](: S H A R O N (: S H A U N (: S I N W E E (: S Y L V E S T E R (: V I C T O R (: V I V I E N (: V I V I E N O N G (: W E E K I A T (: W E N J I E (: X I U J U N (: X I U Y I N (: Y U N D I (: Z A K I A H (: Z H I H A O (: Z H I K A I (: Z H I Y A N (: Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 Credits
|