Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 5:08 PM
projects; exams; homework ):

hello readers ! : D
I think i shall update every week from now onwards,
heehee, call me miss lazy : D
btw, go support zhiyan jiejie's blogshop okay? : D
http://friends-cottage.blogspot.com/

11 May

we had and a half hours break,
& went to junction8 with friends : D
saw the rest of the girls there(:

Monday is always full of long lectures,
quite boring except for the part
that we can reach school at 12pm,hahas!

13 May

lesson ended at 11am,
like finally a week without any make-up lessons.

went to have a bite with friends,
at a market next to Presbyterian High school.
It tastes nicer than our sch's one though : D

16 May

went bbox with sharlene, cecilia and huixin ! : D
hahas, huixin and I wanted to leave early,
but i guess it was too tempting to leave, lols.

thank you to huixin's dad who gave all of us a ride home ! : D
& I think she'll enjoy her mac dinner (:
heehee!

*awww, i feel so tired,
I want holidays !~



sweet lil' tags ! <3

Belinda : Jiayous nuer for your o's ! : D
Glenys : haha ! aww, you love me! <3
of course, you made our class very high on the first day, hahas !
RuiJia : hahas, i wanted to pass to you on saturday.
Is your leg alright now?
PeiLing : hahas, okay lor. I think it's not relax like what people says, lols.
they cheated my feelings ! ):
Cecilia : hahas, next time let's go causeway point ! : D
Jane : hahas, i very shy one leh. see, i live up to my name given by vivi,
little miss shy : D
kekes(:


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives