|
Thursday, September 17, 2009 @ 1:59 AM
I dont know what's my title
Okay, update on the most recent one first! 15 September Happy 18th Birthday to Raman! Thank you for inviting us to your small birthday celebration! & hope you like your gift! Met Angeline, Jonna and Jonna's bro, Eugene at HM today! : D Awww, miss them lots! shaun called me at 6pm and said he was reaching when the thing starts at 7pm! went to buy raman's birthday present & card, & ate dinner at mac(: & we saw Mr Aw and Mr Goh! : D They drove us to Punggol Park, Angeline and me on Mr Aw's car, Jonna, Eugene and Kaysan on Mr Goh's car(: Thank you Mr Aw! ^^ And guess what we saw! Raman and his girlf sweet sweet while waiting for Mr Aw to park his car. HAHAHA! hmm, waited around 15mins to find an available parking lot and chatted with angeline in a funny way cause we didnt want Mr Aw to understand, HAHAHA! we finally sang happy birthday song to Raman, the guys smash his face partially on the cake. Had fun! : Dtook photo with carrie! : D we set the photo as angeline's wallpaper, hee! (cause she was chasing yukang all the around the park?)Angeline waited with me for the bus, so sweet of her : D but we ended up chatting until 3 buses passed by!lovelove chatting with you! : D thank you for waiting for the bus with me! (:& sharlene wong! I miss you that day! shall get photos from Jonna and Angeline few days later(: 16 September yes yes, thank you shaun for welcoming me back. LOL! Later you'll get fat like me if you eat too much supper every night! hahahaha, ny neighbour too!; My eyes are not allergic anymore! : D Say bye to allergy eyedrops! (The doctor dignose wrongly)
|
Profile
![]() Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family10 GirlFriends 4EB 2008 5some Marketing Cliques Band Piano Candies Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight Mr Men and Little Miss Nanny Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs & Outings are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags
Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (: A N G E L (: A N G E L I N E (: B A N D (: B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(: B E L I N D A (: B E R Y L (: C E C I L I A (: C H E R A L Y N (: C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (: D E S M O N D (: E S T H E R (: E U G E N E (: E V Y (: F A R A H A N I (: F A R A H (: F E L I C I A (: F L O R E N C E (: G A N G Y I (: H U I M I N (: H U I Q I N G (: H U I X I N (: J A N E (: J A S L I N (: J A S M I N E (: J A S M I N E (: J A S O N (: J E S S I E (: J I A Y I (: J O C E L Y N (: K A H H U I (: L I N D A (: L I N K I E N (: L I P I N G (: L Y N E T T E (: L Y N N (: M A R C U S (: M A R I A (: M E I Z H E N (: M I N G J I A (: M U N Q I N G (: N I C O L E (: O F E L I A (: P E I L I N G (: R A M A N (: R U I J I A (: R U S S A E L(: S A M A N T H A (: S A M A N T H A (: S H A R L E N E (: S H A R L E N E [2](: S H A R O N (: S H A U N (: S I N W E E (: S Y L V E S T E R (: V I C T O R (: V I V I E N (: V I V I E N O N G (: W E E K I A T (: W E N J I E (: X I U J U N (: X I U Y I N (: Y U N D I (: Z A K I A H (: Z H I H A O (: Z H I K A I (: Z H I Y A N (: Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 Credits
|