Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 8:50 PM
yes yes, you did it again

I know God is protecting me,
time after time, He always brings me to the truth, the light.
fibs after fibs, He always shows me the truth.
Yet so stubbornly, I always reject His care.
Dear God, thank you for protecting all your children, thank you for caring for each and every one of us. You are omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. Many times, i feel helpless. But you always bring friends around me, to shower their care. Thank you. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

Today, my friends were talking about the earth being self destroyed, and they weren't sure where would they be going when they pass away, and it was scary. I know i will be going to heaven, because I believe that he died for my sins; Past, Present and Future. Get to know my God too, and you will be sure where will you be going if you die.
(I know i'm not a good example of a christian as a always backslide, I will try to do better with God's help!)


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives