Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 2:05 PM
DECEMBER UPDATES! :D

2nd: ICA for AFA and POM : D Kbox with Huihui, Jane, Cheralyn, Lilian and Weiyang! : DD
下雨天(:
3rd: CA CA CA
4th: CA CA CA; shop with mama(:
5th: Happy Birthday to Auntie! & say sick to CA! : D
6th: church christmas programme, VBS. lovelove!
7th: Be a good girl at home!
8th: ICA for stats
compass pt with eugene to buy flowers and and I made a carddddd & ate at x's house
9th: Outing with Angeline, Belinda & Lynette! met at city square mall, movie and astons at cathay : D
10th: Suntec with Jane, Huihui and Marcus! did lots of silly stuff, and went church for special event.
11th.12th.13th: CA CA CA
14th: overslept for effcom ICA! ):
movie with Eugene, Zhihao, pk and Jarret at J8, webcam with weekiat using pk's lappy, acc them to play pool, and cabbed home with small boy, haha!

15th: J8 again with HuiHui and Jane! Gmask : D (but it wasn't that good afterall)
16th: attended korea exchange talk with HuiHui and Jane! (Mum allows, but nobody wants to go!) Bugis with girls and Marcus, which we ended up shopping for Marcus, lol!
17th: ICA was a disaster! ): & Malaysia with family.
18th.19th.20th.21st: sick sick sick, & hospital for injections and drip. & missed mk0904's christmas celebration ):
22nd: Met Yundi at 11am to buy christmas presents! : D
Belinda at 1pm for band camp : D with aisyah, shaun, raman, zhenjie!
Thank you Mr Goh for the supper! (:
and Mdm Chia is suppeeeerr good for a beginner for wii!
23rd: 10 Girlfriends at Linda's house : D ( Thank you Daryl for the food!, and Linda for hosting!)
Ajisen with Sharlene, Huixin, Vivien & Esther(: & I used that 10% card for the second time, thanks to you know who,lol!
24th: Caroling with church peeps(:
25th: Merry Christmas readers! Christmas choir, drama and dinner at church & Thank you so much to everybody in church for the presents, card and cookies!
Thank you to: Ru, Dee and Auntie Jennie,
Uncle Alfonso and Family, Amelia, Adelia
Uncle Joseph and Family,
Emily, Gladys,
Auntie Janet,
Claudia, Willie, Ivy.
26th.27th: CA CA CA.
28th: CA, and extended till 6pm(:
Dinner with Eugene & Jason (and all girls screeeeeaaaammm!) at BurgerKing, Went to popular to buy Jason's weird project stuff, and colouring materials(:
oh ya, Jason reminds me of you know who, lol!

My happy lil' days! : D
Till then, see you! (:


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives