|
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 9:34 AM
It's not slacking, we've nothing to do :/
![]() arghs, It's early in the morning and we've nothing to do. Team 4&5 have been playing all kinds of "sit in the circle" hand games, truth or dare, viwawa, asking the opposite sex for numbers, and someone suggested playing blind miceee.
There's workshop at 130pm to 230pm, admin briefing on lockers at 3pm. That means, lunch is at 1130am today, teabreak is at 1015am to 1030am, 315pm to 330pm. Wait a minute, with that admin briefing, we're going to miss our teabreak at 315pm. hahaha, doesn't matters anyways, as we don't follow the time given :/ I'm confusing you right?(: teeheeee, was suppose to have breakfast with my groupmates, but I was lateee :/ Viviee & Huihui, I was early this week for signing in! But I broke my own goal of not taking cabs. I love decorating powerpoints, my favvv! Dinner with Shar&Shaun is canceled, practice hard; sharlene wong!(: Dinner with Yihui soonnn(: Thank you Zhihao&his friend, damien for waiting. Celebrated Eugene's birthday with Huixin&Zhihao. Monga&Ashtons. Thank you guys for cabbing me back home once againnn! : D Happy Birthday dearest Zakiah♥ your present is on th way, love you! Happy Birthday Eugene :D hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration yesterday! I shall post the pictures soonsoonsoon. |
Profile
![]() Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family10 GirlFriends 4EB 2008 5some Marketing Cliques Band Piano Candies Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight Mr Men and Little Miss Nanny Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs & Outings are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags
Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (: A N G E L (: A N G E L I N E (: B A N D (: B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(: B E L I N D A (: B E R Y L (: C E C I L I A (: C H E R A L Y N (: C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (: D E S M O N D (: E S T H E R (: E U G E N E (: E V Y (: F A R A H A N I (: F A R A H (: F E L I C I A (: F L O R E N C E (: G A N G Y I (: H U I M I N (: H U I Q I N G (: H U I X I N (: J A N E (: J A S L I N (: J A S M I N E (: J A S M I N E (: J A S O N (: J E S S I E (: J I A Y I (: J O C E L Y N (: K A H H U I (: L I N D A (: L I N K I E N (: L I P I N G (: L Y N E T T E (: L Y N N (: M A R C U S (: M A R I A (: M E I Z H E N (: M I N G J I A (: M U N Q I N G (: N I C O L E (: O F E L I A (: P E I L I N G (: R A M A N (: R U I J I A (: R U S S A E L(: S A M A N T H A (: S A M A N T H A (: S H A R L E N E (: S H A R L E N E [2](: S H A R O N (: S H A U N (: S I N W E E (: S Y L V E S T E R (: V I C T O R (: V I V I E N (: V I V I E N O N G (: W E E K I A T (: W E N J I E (: X I U J U N (: X I U Y I N (: Y U N D I (: Z A K I A H (: Z H I H A O (: Z H I K A I (: Z H I Y A N (: Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 Credits
|