|
Sunday, August 1, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
It's August!
![]() I want to ride in Singapore's Ferris Wheel again(: Start of August, which means 17 days more. Even my dad remembers this day. Whenever I've thoughts of quitting piano, I'll remember of you who first taught me the basics & thereafter, I'll continue with lessons. Love you(: I went to some random TEP leadership seminar with Stephanie Low. Well, at first, I kind of dislike the event 'cause it's from 9am-5pm, which means "full-shift" for school instead of "half-shift". Anddd, I've to repay my shift for cheers because Samantha took over me for one shift. Okay, this sounds messy, haha! Me & stephanie felt uncomfortable that day wearing sports wear to school:/ Overall, the seminar wasn't that bad after all. I've learnt D.I.S.C profiling, how to get along with different people with different character, how to plan and stuff, teamwork? Musical night with band cliques! I saw many familiar faces, I'm kinda happy I went(: Band improved very much, that's something to be happy about. I can list 10 things to be happy about, and probably 1 to be upset of. I like this balanceeeee:D Shall post some band photos in the next post(: Teacher Natalie wants me to take theory exams two months later :/ Teacher Natalie wants me to take practical exams next year :/ Teacher Natalie says I can go to the next level :/ I guess I'm afraid that I'll fail or something like that. Other than that, these three events seems like a good one(: Love you all, sleep early!♥
|
Profile
![]() Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family10 GirlFriends 4EB 2008 5some Marketing Cliques Band Piano Candies Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight Mr Men and Little Miss Nanny Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs & Outings are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags
Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (: A N G E L (: A N G E L I N E (: B A N D (: B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(: B E L I N D A (: B E R Y L (: C E C I L I A (: C H E R A L Y N (: C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (: D E S M O N D (: E S T H E R (: E U G E N E (: E V Y (: F A R A H A N I (: F A R A H (: F E L I C I A (: F L O R E N C E (: G A N G Y I (: H U I M I N (: H U I Q I N G (: H U I X I N (: J A N E (: J A S L I N (: J A S M I N E (: J A S M I N E (: J A S O N (: J E S S I E (: J I A Y I (: J O C E L Y N (: K A H H U I (: L I N D A (: L I N K I E N (: L I P I N G (: L Y N E T T E (: L Y N N (: M A R C U S (: M A R I A (: M E I Z H E N (: M I N G J I A (: M U N Q I N G (: N I C O L E (: O F E L I A (: P E I L I N G (: R A M A N (: R U I J I A (: R U S S A E L(: S A M A N T H A (: S A M A N T H A (: S H A R L E N E (: S H A R L E N E [2](: S H A R O N (: S H A U N (: S I N W E E (: S Y L V E S T E R (: V I C T O R (: V I V I E N (: V I V I E N O N G (: W E E K I A T (: W E N J I E (: X I U J U N (: X I U Y I N (: Y U N D I (: Z A K I A H (: Z H I H A O (: Z H I K A I (: Z H I Y A N (: Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 Credits
|