Friday, December 24, 2010 @ 2:07 AM
happy moments(:

okay, I'm so hopeless. I shall just upload some photos!
I shall ask photos from Amelia & Stephanie! (:

Photos taken during finance lesson(:

Number two with number one Miss mean(:
They always solve my problems, loveeee!

The dumbest girl with the smartest girl.
So glad I'm in the same course, class, attachment and teammates with you!
Love you many many! :D

Viviee made a funny comment that made us laugh non-stop!

Met Zhihao & Eugene for Zi cha & Tau Huey! :D

Christmas outing with cheers teammates is always my joy(:
Heehee, I was late again :/

Love pinruuu!(:

Dearest Jaslyn & Huihui!

Huihui & Pinru had to leave, & it's left with Jaslyn and Cleon.
Three of us again, love team bonding anyways!

Ages since I took neoprints,
& love jasssss(:
The neoprints is so christmas-ssy!

*we made cleon wait for 30mins, hahahaha! well, we asked if he wants to take with us*

Japanese Buffet at Kiseki, Hereen! :D
Cleon offered to treat us beforehand for christmas.
A miracle, since he's known for being "kiam siap"
Thank you daddy!(:
As usual, cleon can't wait.

At onceuponamilkshake

Tasting their milkshakes(:
I couldn't stand drinking another sip of it, dislike dairy products :/

I was trying to take a group photo )':

Sentosa with classmates! :D
I took most of the photos with Steph's dslr )':

Love bondings(:

Reached home at midnight & was kinda sleepy.

Random!

Sharlene wong, I miss you very much.
Let's have dinner with shaun okayokayokay! )':
xoxo.

Passable for beginner rightttt(:

Sleepy maxxx!
Sad life, I'm going to school tomorrow for retail studies project, when it's christmas eve! )':
I hope I've the energy to join caroling with ch. peeps!

It's kinda annoying that there's so much work piling up despite the festive season! )':
It shall not dampen our mood for christmas and countdown righttt? (:
Let's push ourselves with a smile!

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE READERS! LOVE YOU.



Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives