Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @ 12:29 AM
The season of giving!

I think today's trending topic is "Christmas is a week away!"
Thinking about Christmas makes me happy, not about receiving presents. But, it's heartwarming celebrating with family & friends(:
Showing love by making cards is pretty fun & it's a every year thing for me and my sister to do! Heeheee, I hope I'll have time to make for my girlfriends and school cliques! Of courseeeee, attachment cliques!

I haven't thought of a theme for this year's cards, I wonder if I'll have time to put in loads of effort in it )':

I'm so going to summarize my life in 2010(:
& me and my sister got the same exact organizer this year, & we bought it at 3November, LOLOLOL!

Okay, back to school life!
Nothing really special can happen with test, tests and more tests!
But I'm kinda happy currently with my Business Law & EFMA(some accounting module). Heeheeee! But, I should stop mugging last minute. I'll die for exams >:/

& I got food poisoning again )':
Like as always )': I need to research on why do I get food poisoning always.
I'm glad its not during Christmas 'cause I got admitted into the hospital last year & missed all the warmth!

Posts are always boring with pictures, here you go! But, they are very random ones^^

Ofelia gave me this pouch during lecture(she passed to Huihui 'cause I was late).
Thank you twin, love the glittery effect on it

One of the birthday celebration, Thank you primary school besties!
& that reminds me: Please do something to your birthday post! >:/
I can't stand myself, I haven't upload the photos on FB, neither update my blog on it.
Lydia, you're hopeless. Better do something about it this weekends!

Sharlene tweeted this photo! :D
But, I wonder when we took it. I can't remember )':


Time for EFMA project, Singapore's stock exchange will be in my browser bookmarks for this week! Love you all, xoxo



Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives