Friday, January 7, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
tons and tons of updates!

I wanted to blog about how I spend my countdown, first day of January, MY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY POST, hahaha! :/ And lastly, what 2010 gave me, and what will 2011 brings?
However, I still owe Ofelia's birthday post and Huixin's birthday post, I shall blog those two before blogging the rest(:

Busy. Busy. Busy.
So packed these few days )':
Holidays never fails to be intertwine with projects.
But, I really felt happy even though I slept at 4/5am some of the nights, clearing up my projects.
But but but, I don't think I will be able to do well in exams :/
I memorize all my formulas without understanding them, I only know left multiply by right, divided by the top. LOL.

I promise to clear all those posts at the top! No, I try(:
2010 is the best year of my life, 2008 being the second! I need to blog those happiness outtttt! :D
I think I'm a fortunate girl, happiness is the best gift one can receive daily.
Love you all readers(: Don't forget to be happy this week(:


Profile


Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family
10 GirlFriends
4EB 2008
5some
Marketing Cliques
Band Piano
Candies
Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight
Mr Men and Little Miss
Nanny
Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs
& Outings
are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags

Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (:
A N G E L (:
A N G E L I N E (:
B A N D (:
B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(:
B E L I N D A (:
B E R Y L (:
C E C I L I A (:
C H E R A L Y N (:
C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (:
D E S M O N D (:
E S T H E R (:
E U G E N E (:
E V Y (:
F A R A H A N I (:
F A R A H (:
F E L I C I A (:
F L O R E N C E (:
G A N G Y I (:
H U I M I N (:
H U I Q I N G (:
H U I X I N (:
J A N E (:
J A S L I N (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S M I N E (:
J A S O N (:
J E S S I E (:
J I A Y I (:
J O C E L Y N (:
K A H H U I (:
L I N D A (:
L I N K I E N (:
L I P I N G (:
L Y N E T T E (:
L Y N N (:
M A R C U S (:
M A R I A (:
M E I Z H E N (:
M I N G J I A (:
M U N Q I N G (:
N I C O L E (:
O F E L I A (:
P E I L I N G (:
R A M A N (:
R U I J I A (:
R U S S A E L(:
S A M A N T H A (:
S A M A N T H A (:
S H A R L E N E (:
S H A R L E N E [2](:
S H A R O N (:
S H A U N (:
S I N W E E (:
S Y L V E S T E R (:
V I C T O R (:
V I V I E N (:
V I V I E N O N G (:
W E E K I A T (:
W E N J I E (:
X I U J U N (:
X I U Y I N (:
Y U N D I (:
Z A K I A H (:
Z H I H A O (:
Z H I K A I (:
Z H I Y A N (:

Archives