Since Ofelia's birthday is earlier, I shall post hers first!
Vivian calls us the dumb twins during the bsc, and that's where it started! (:
We didn't had good impression of each other at first, but I changed my opinion of her, after completing our first mystery shopping with Ivan Ong in town, covering 10 shops in one day, Imagine! I was on medical leave for two days before mystery shopping. And I need to add on that, my bsc mates really took care of me when I was sick that time(:
We got closer when we had our first supper at Jalan Kayu with Vivian, Gavin and Ray. Before we knew it, tadaaa! Bonded(:
B.O.M.L
Ofeliaaa!


Ofelia, this picture is to make you feel guilty(:


Happy Birthday Twin(:
Hope you loved the huge balloon & card that we made with love(:
Let's celebrate your birthday okayokayokay )':
I feel so guilty that we didn't went out or something )':