|
Thursday, March 3, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
Happy lil' days
おはいよ!1am is considered as morning rightttt(: I guess I can't update everything at one shot. Heh, been kinda busy since this year started :/ Doesn't matter, loveeee busy schedule anyways(: There's only one life(: I was so upset about internship for the first two weeks! I really thought I was the most unlucky girl on earth; because nothing there was positive to begin with! The allowance (pay), the one-hour journey, the colleagues, the environment, the friends. I was supposed to be in the same company as half of my clique, coincidentally! But, I had to swap last minute with my classmate 'cause she was going over overseas. I was so so so happy when the results of "which company you're posted in" was released. I could have get 500bucks more than what I have now. Who knows, the teachers/liaison officers could change the company "internally". I never felt so unhappy in my life before, excluding matters of the heart. Other than relationship related stuff, I normally will be alright the next day, it seldom continued for more than a day. Internship was horrible :/ That was how I felt the first two weeks. Now, I guess it isn't that bad after all. After learning not to complain that much, because people around you will get annoyed. It really changed my mindset(: Other than changing my mindset, the rest of the credit goes to Ofelia & Cleon! Ofelia never complained about her job, although her pay is the same as me, and she had to travel a longer distance than me. I thought about it after awhile, and decided to learn her positiveness on work. Although she always rant on the same topic, but I don't mind la twin(: Cleon told me that: Nobody likes internship too, but we might as well do it happily rather than being sad. I should be happy that I don't have to work on Saturdays, & as long as a cross this 'unlucky' patch, I will be lucky again. Of course, there are other people on this Earth that made my day. The lovely ostrich, Huiqing, who messages me every morning! The lovely sister, Jaslyn, who never fails to make me laugh everyday! The nicest mummy, Sharlene, who always says goodnight to me! (Better send me HD pics!) Not forgetting, 10 girlfriends, Marketing clique, Bsc clique, Cheers clique, 5some, 4eb classmates, Eugene & Zh, Ch. peeps, Yh & Mz, & everybody that reads this. Huixin, I'm sorry that I didn't blog about you. But, I shall repay you by sending you nice piano scores whenever I see them(: & let's have dinner together one day! I don't remember what pictures I took, but here are some of them! I went sakae sushi with my family & took the flyer with them on another Sunday(: The drawing below is by jiajing, it's actually animated, but I don't know if you all can see it. I met jj & yc at Amk coffeehouse! :O :O :O I went with Jaslyn & Cleon after studying at upp thomsons! Didn't expect to see them at the coffeehouse (: ![]() |
Profile
![]() Hello There ! : D
2EB'06 family10 GirlFriends 4EB 2008 5some Marketing Cliques Band Piano Candies Artbox Happy house Made with Love Precious Moments Prints SpotLight Mr Men and Little Miss Nanny Sunshine Stars Balloons Pigs & Outings are L-O-V-E-S ! <3
Lil' Sweet Tags
Affiliates
2 E B ' 0 6 M E M O R I E S (:
A M M A R A H (: A N G E L (: A N G E L I N E (: B A N D (: B E I J I N G T W I N N I N G(: B E L I N D A (: B E R Y L (: C E C I L I A (: C H E R A L Y N (: C H R I S T I N E ; L I H U I (: D E S M O N D (: E S T H E R (: E U G E N E (: E V Y (: F A R A H A N I (: F A R A H (: F E L I C I A (: F L O R E N C E (: G A N G Y I (: H U I M I N (: H U I Q I N G (: H U I X I N (: J A N E (: J A S L I N (: J A S M I N E (: J A S M I N E (: J A S O N (: J E S S I E (: J I A Y I (: J O C E L Y N (: K A H H U I (: L I N D A (: L I N K I E N (: L I P I N G (: L Y N E T T E (: L Y N N (: M A R C U S (: M A R I A (: M E I Z H E N (: M I N G J I A (: M U N Q I N G (: N I C O L E (: O F E L I A (: P E I L I N G (: R A M A N (: R U I J I A (: R U S S A E L(: S A M A N T H A (: S A M A N T H A (: S H A R L E N E (: S H A R L E N E [2](: S H A R O N (: S H A U N (: S I N W E E (: S Y L V E S T E R (: V I C T O R (: V I V I E N (: V I V I E N O N G (: W E E K I A T (: W E N J I E (: X I U J U N (: X I U Y I N (: Y U N D I (: Z A K I A H (: Z H I H A O (: Z H I K A I (: Z H I Y A N (: Archives
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 Credits
|